Big Brother - Favourite Promotion - Round 9

Cactus Jack

Vote Out Your LEAST Favourite Promotion  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Out Your LEAST Favourite Promotion

wcw for me - even though it was the first wrestling programme i watched and I have alot of memories of great wcw moments but when I started watching wwf, it totally blew me and my friends away - this was in like 98,99,00 my favourite years of the wwe

pfffff wwe in 2000 was better then anything wcw could muster

even in their good years, wcw had hogan and crew stinking up the joint and undermining anything good that was happening...and although they won the ratings through all of 1997 and part of 1998, critics were pretty much saying raw was the better show for months before they actually had a ratings victory

"hey the nWo is here to do the same finish we have done for 83 straight weeks and we are desperately out of time"...wow good times

apparently everyone conveniently forgets wcw from 91-95 and 98-2001, when it was god awful

Down to entertainment value I guess. I did prefer the main event scene kinda (up til about King of the Ring 2000), but everything else was perfect. The Flock, the cruisers, the nWo before it got too much, Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, I prefered it all to the mid card WWE scene.