wZw - Release First DVD - Download Video Trailer

wrestle-zone

wZw first DVD release....

The Breakout Tour proved a massive success, filling 3 of the 4 venues to capacity. The 4 shows are to be released on DVD and VHS video in the coming weeks.

The first show at the sell out 1000 seater Loreburn Hall in Dumfries is the first DVD to be released. Its released on a double disk edition and as an added extra the Jake "The Snake" Roberts now infamous retirement speech and shoot on Alex Shane, after the back stage altercation is going to be featured as an extra.

Matches on the DVD are as follows...

1.. Alex Shane Vs General Trent Steel

2..Paul Birchill & Enigma Vs Nattrass Boys

3..Carbon Vs Stevie Lynn (Tables Match)

4..Aviv Maayan Vs "Spitfire" Tony Warrior (Best out of 5 Falls)

Inter-Promotional Title Match

5..James Tighe Vs Mark Sloan

6..Full Pack Vs Commonwealth Connection (Hardcore Rules match)

7..Jake Roberts Vs Iceman

The DVD will comprise of 2 DVD's, full colour cover and double DVD case, price includes postage and packaging and if pre purchased you will get £1.00 off the retail price. The price for the DVD is only £8.00.

Download the Video Trailer...

Each DVD/Video will have its own video trailer, available online for download. To download the trailer for this release please click here: http://www.wzwuk.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=70

VHS videos will be released mid April and will be the same price as the DVD's.

For more information please check out the wzw website: http://www.wzwuk.com

http://www.wzwuk.com/6d481030.jpg

Jake "The Snake" Roberts now infamous retirement speech and shoot on Alex Shane, after the back stage altercation is going to be featured as an extra.

You know, im sure you claimed that that "altercation" never actually happened :/

Edited by nWoITE

You know' date=' im sure you claimed that that "altercation" never actually happened :/[/quote']

I did and the papers said it did...

All we need to know is that Jake after his match cut a promo on Alex and decided to hang up his boots, we now know he has not hung up his boots.

Does it matter really. Stop being so petty... :lol

lol, he's not really being petty considering you DID actually say that the backstage "Altercation" didn't happen..... kinda confusing that you one minute say it didn't happen.. but now it actually "did" happen. Anyway, looks like a pretty good DVD... how come it's a double DVD? What are the special extras other than the Jake promo?? Edited by Mayson

lol' date=' he's not really being petty considering you DID actually say that the backstage "Altercation" didn't happen..... kinda confusing that you one minute say it didn't happen.. but now it actually "did" happen. Anyway, looks like a pretty good DVD... how come it's a double DVD? What are the special extras other than the Jake promo??[/quote']

Sometimes we have to cover our tracks, its basic locker room etiquate, what happens in the backstage should stay there. Unfortunatly it got out and was all over the national papers. I discussed it with those involved and well we decided if the truths out, then lets use it..

Could this be the promo that pushes Jake and Alex into the ring for one major altercation, who knows....

As for double DVD, unfortunatly our DVD recorders are not multi-layer so the total footage we can burn on a dvd to keep it dvd quality is 90mins, we could have squeezed it all on one dvd at a lower quality but decided not to. We are not charging extra because its a double dvd, we are covering that cost ourselves. Well worth the cash at £8.00....

In the words of the immortal Cyrus the Virus: "Calm down, it's only wrestling!"

We have no right to know the backstage workings of any wrestling promotion any more than we have the right to know if the managers are having arguements in the kitchen in McDonalds. It's the business' owner's perogative to release such information as he sees fit.

In the words of the immortal Cyrus the Virus: "Calm down, it's only wrestling!"

We have no right to know the backstage workings of any wrestling promotion any more than we have the right to know if the managers are having arguements in the kitchen in McDonalds. It's the business' owner's perogative to release such information as he sees fit.

FYI, you rarely find more than one manager in the kitchen in McDonalds. You have a Floor Manager (Tills), a Kitchen Manager, an assistant manager and a store manager, as well as two shift managers. But there is only one manager in the kitchen. Ever.

FYI' date=' you rarely find more than one manager in the kitchen in McDonalds. You have a Floor Manager (Tills), a Kitchen Manager, an assistant manager and a store manager, as well as two shift managers. But there is only one manager in the kitchen. Ever.[/quote']

Spent six years (four years part time at college/uni) working there. And there were 2 managers in the kitchens at once. Sometimes. ;)

But, the real point was that it was none of our business.

But, the real point was that it was none of our business.

This is true, but lying is pointless why cover up tracks by denying something happened when it did, it would make more sense just to say its no one's business or "No Comment".

Edited by nWoITE

"Sometimes we have to cover our tracks, its basic locker room etiquate, what happens in the backstage should stay there. Unfortunatly it got out and was all over the national papers. I discussed it with those involved and well we decided if the truths out, then lets use it.."

Agreed that it should stay in the Locker Room.... tho it was pretty pointless to lie about it to a few people on the internet when it was already in the National Newspapers.

ANYWAY.. i'll almost certainly be placing an order (when I have the £££ :p), tho will there be any DVD's of the rest of the tour? Will definatly be looking forward to seeing Jake The Snake Roberts... he used to be one of my faves wen I was a kid :). Plus i've wanted to see Birchill for ages, heard good stuff about him. Lookin 4ward to seeing the DVD neway, i'm sure it won't dissapoint.

This is true' date=' but lying is pointless why cover up tracks by denying something happened when it did, it would make more sense just to say its no one's business or "No Comment".[/quote']

It's their perogative. I have no idea of the quality or pedigree of WZW but it looks like one of those situations where a decision had to be made and it was. "No comment" or "None of your business" would have started the tongues wagging (and 'net kiddies typing) a great deal more than "It never happened" and possibly scandalised the company and those involved. Now that the company is ready to capitalise on the situation and present in a "worked" environment, the participants save face to some extent and the company (hopefully) profits from it. :)