It wouldn’t be surprising if Will Ferrell wrote Anchorman just to see how many outrageous quotes he could include in a movie. From the very first moment it begins, audiences know they are in for a good time. While everyone has their own favorite quotes, ours are from when Ron is warming up before going on air. Like so many other things in the movie, they make absolutely no sense at all but that’s why we love them. Stay Classy San Diego – here’s to one of the most brilliant comedies of the 2000’s.
1. “Unique New York. Unique New York.”
2. “A tarantula enjoys a fine chewing gum.”
3. “The arsonist has oddly shaped feet.”
4. “The human torch was denied a bank loan.”
5. “How now, brown cow. How now, brown cow.”